Well, my 2015 is not off to wonderful start that I had hoped it would be. Life, work, school, etc. has interrupted what I hoped would be a better organized 2015. But, alas, that was not meant to be and I’ve had to re-evaluate my bookish blogging goals.
So here are my revised top ten goals for 2015.
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar.
twiceonce a week.
- Be consistent.
an hour30 minutes (and that may be a bit optimistic) each week reading and commenting on other blogs that I’m following.
- Grow my followers by 10%.
- Create a new
weeklymonthly feature. I figure since I’m only posting once a week, a monthly feature would be ideal.
- Actively participate in the reading challenges that I’ve signed up for by posting reviews. This may have to wait until work and home settle down a little more.
- Update my blog’s theme and header.
- Read books that are outside of my “comfort zone.”
Include guest bloggers. Learn to use the WordPress app to create blog posts, so I can multi-task while not at a computer.