Top Ten Tuesday is book meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
I’ve never really been a New Year’s Resolution type of girl. But I do see the value in making and achieving goals. The sense of accomplishment you feel when you complete a goal is wonderful. I believe that these goals are reasonable and doable.
So here are my top ten goals for 2015.
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar.
- Post twice a week.
- Be consistent.
- Spend an hour each week reading and commenting on other blogs that I’m following.
- Grow my followers by 10%.
- Create a new weekly feature.
- Actively participate in the reading challenges that I’ve signed up for by posting reviews.
- Update my blog’s theme and header.
- Read books that are outside of my “comfort zone.” (Eclectic Reader)
- Include guest bloggers.